The Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Law Firm
Unfortunately, due to the perceived stigma associated with bankruptcy, many people unnecessarily struggle financially. Many others force themselves into Chapter 7 bankruptcy when quicker action could have allowed them to file for a more favorable Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Ammerman & Goldberg "Bankruptcy" Law Office has developed a debt test to help people determine whether or not bankruptcy is the right course of action for you.
Questions for Clients in Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland
- Are you frequently late in paying your bills?
- Do unexpected expenses cause a serious strain on your finances?
- Do you constantly worry about paying your bills on time?
- Are you behind on any of your debts?
- Has your income decreased in the past six months?
- Have your wages been garnished in the last year?
- Do you find yourself repeatedly borrowing money to pay off your bills?
- Do you owe any back taxes?
- Are you unable to make the minimum payment on your credit card bills?
- Have you ever been contacted by a collection agency for unpaid debts?
- Have you recently been contacted at your home or place of business about unpaid bills?
- Has your car been repossessed in the last six months?
- Do you currently have any outstanding bounced checks?
- Do you regularly charge small items on your credit cards?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may want to talk to the Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorneys at Ammerman & Goldberg "Bankruptcy" Law Office. Our experienced attorneys can help relieve your financial stress. We can explain the bankruptcy laws and help determine whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the right course for you. In some case, we even recommend nonbankruptcy alternative.
To learn more about your debt relief options, please call 202-559-1428 for a free telephone consultation or contact our lawyers by filling out our online form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.